Deviantart roleplaying groups...

/ Thursday, November 3, 2011 /
I joined the group called Milizia (http://milizia.deviantart.com/) which is a roleplayign group. I thought "it's been a while since I've roleplayed... After all that's how I started meeting with my old manga-fan group (from mangaflip)" So I thought I should join, and draw a awesome character to beat them all. However, I found out i can't roleplay anymore... It makes me so confused, and I wasn't that interested at all... It confused me that some people said it was day, and some said it was night. Some was in school and some was a totally third place...
I sketched down and made the lineart of the character to Milizia before, and i really liked the character... So I decided I wanted to finish her no matter if I join or not.


As you can see I changed side with the armband, hehe. Made a little error n__n"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 AiChiaki WorkShop, All rights reserved