Preparing for J-popcon !

/ Friday, November 4, 2011 /
The 11th I'm gonna sit at artist alley at this Anime convention here in Denmark, called J-popcon. I've been attending to J-popcon for like.. 5-6 years..? This year I went to another convention called Genki, where I worked in the maid cafe, so I thought why not try to be in the Artist Alley this time. So I applied to it. But there's only a few days left! I planned to sells some painting, and pulled out all the old sketches and drawings, that I think is acceptable. I don't know how much I should sell it for, don't know how much I should put out. And all those stuff. I'm so nervous... What if I cant sell anything at all... XD What if people don't want to look at my table at all...?

The good thing is Line is going be sitting beside me at artist alley. She's a really sweet girl! Her manga style is mostly shoujo, but I still really like it. She's just as nervous as me hahaha. Hopefully we both will do good, and have a great time chitchatting with each other.
I'm so excited but extremely nervous!

I used some time today to sketch some on photoshop. Its been a while since I used photoshop... I just remembered that I have to give back the wacom tablet to j-popcon too. So if I don't use it know I wont have the chance to later. The outcome is so so I think... I got distracted at the end from a manga... Lol



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 AiChiaki WorkShop, All rights reserved